ENOC VULCAN 990X EXLD is the latest API CK-4 performance heavy duty diesel engine oil. utilizing an advanced detergent synthetic technology (TBN Shield Formula) for long drain intervals
- Meets the latest & most advanced heavy duty diesel specification API CK-4 along with latest global OEM specifications making it truly multi-fleet product.
- designed to deliver extended drain capabilities without compromising on engine durability leading to savings to fleet customers.
- ENOC Vulcan 990X EXLD 10W-40 has class leading TBN retention properties ensuring:
- Long trans-border journeys with no fuel derived issues o Fleet management confidence over long drain intervals o
- ENOC Vulcan EXLD 10W-40 delivers long drain however with no compromise on:
- Engine deposit control o Oil thickening protection
- Corrosive wear control protection
Long Drain Intervals
Cost of Ownership
- Suitable for heavy and light duty commercial vehicles meeting latest global emissions standards as well as older fleet vehicles.
- Suitable for Agricultural, mining and construction vehicles meeting EU stage IIIA, IIIB and IV and US Tier 4 emissions standards as well as older generation equipment.
EXLD meets and exceeds the following International specifications:
API CK-4 MB Approval 228.51 Detroit Diesel 93K218
Caterpillar ECF-3 MTU Type 3.1
ACEA E6, E7, E9 MACK EO-O PP
MAN M3477 JASO DH-2
Volvo VDS-4 Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
Renault Trucks RVI RLD-3 Cummins CES 20081