ENOC VULCAN 755X SAE 10W-40 is a fully synthetic Superior High Performance long drain diesel engine oil developed for modern European engines meeting the EURO IV or EURO V emission standards without DPF. This lubricant has been developed to exceed ACEA E4 and Mercedes Benz 228.5 and other long oil drain specifications. VULCAN 755X SAE 10W-40 offers significant high quality base number reserve for diesel trucks operating on high sulphur fuel and for extended long drain periods.
- European engines used in long drain, high mileage applications
- Modern high performance automotive diesel engines – Euro IV or EURO V without DPF
- All vehicle makes used in mixed fleet transport with extended oil drain capabilities
- Heavy duty Mobile Plant vehicles
- Diesel generator sets
VULCAN 755X SAE 10W-40 meets and exceeds the following OEM and International Specifications:
Mercedes Benz 228.5
MAN M 3277
Always follow equipment manufacturer's recommendations for required lubricant performance levels and oil drain intervals.
VULCAN 755X SAE 10W-40 provides:
- Excellent engine cleanliness through advanced detergent technology
- Exceptional reduced engine wear and oil consumption
- Trouble free operation between long drain service intervals
- High synthetic thermal stability reducing sludge and varnish
- High fluidity reduces start-up wear.