PROTEC 2T SUPER OUTBOARD is the latest generation of two-stroke engine lubricant for high performance outboard engines. It has been formulated with special base stocks that provide a low ash lubricant to help support the protection of lakes and oceans. PROTEC 2T SUPER OUTBOARD exceeds the latest NMMA TC-W3® certified oil specification requirements for high performance two-stroke engines.
- Modern low emission outboard two-stroke engines.
- All makes of 2-cycle outboard motor engines.
- Oil-injected engines.
- Oil-gasoline premix engines up to gasoline to oil ratios 100:1
PROTEC 2T SUPER OUTBOARD meets and exceeds the following OEM and International specifications:
NMMA (National Marine Manufacturers Association) TC-W, TC-W II® TC-W3® certified
Always follow equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for required lubricant performance levels.
PROTEC 2T SUPER OUTBOARD provides:
- Reduced engine deposits.
- Improved environmental exhaust pollution protection.
- Reduced engine wear.
- Minimised tendency for pre-ignition.
- Trouble free operation.
- Long engine service life.
- Lower maintenance costs.
PROTEC 2T SUPER OUTBOARD mixes readily with gasoline as a "premix" and is equally suitable for metered lube injection systems. The best advise on mixing is to:
- - Fill the tank half with gasoline
- - Pour in the correct amount of oil
- - Add the remainder of gasoline
- - Follow the manufacturers’ recommendations for mixing oil to gasoline ratios.